The process of increasing the amount of web traffic of a website through web page optimization that leads the website to rank high in organic or natural search results of a search engine is known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Why SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
The higher the website ranks in the Search Engine results, the greater the chances that it will be visited by a user. Search Engine Optimization leads the website rank high in search results, and as it is common practice for the user not to click pages and pages of search results, so the higher the rank of a website in search results will guide more traffic toward the website. Now a day’s search engine companies like (Google, Yahoo Bing etc…) provides guides to optimizing sites and webmaster has to follow the guidelines to optimize the web page or website accordingly. These guidelines are very general and basic guides to create web pages that have clean code and content should be unique, this way it will be easier for search engines to crawl the page quickly and later on their indexer retrieve information in a very efficient manner. The search engine indexer uses an algorithm that may have over 200+ cases for measuring the importance of web pages content.
What is Search Engine?
Search Engine is a program that searches documents for specified keywords and returns a list of documents where the keywords were found. Basically search engine looks for the information into their own database which they have stored by crawling and indexing. Search Engine updates their database on regular basis, so that user searching for information gets up-to-date information. In simple and general term we can call Search Engine as an “Information Retrieval System“.
Now a day’s searches are divided in to several sub categories like web search, image search, video search, local search academic search and industrial specific search, this is very useful to users, after all search engines will always gives importance to users point of view than anything else.
Advantages of search engine optimization:
Helpful Tips to improve Web Page for Search Engines and Enhance User Experience:
- Use Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URLs : Always try to use search engine friendly URL, this will easier to read and remember by USER and help Search Engines to crawl it easily, you can use keyword of page content in creating URL but is has to be precise and unique.
- Use <meta> <title> tags: Always have meta “title” and “description” tag in your website with its content related to your web page content, there is another meta tag “Keyword”, which is not consider as useful now a days, but to have it in your web page will not be considered as bad.
- <h1> and <h2> tags: These tags should be used for one time only in entire web page content, and it must be assigned to a text phrase which summarizes the overall content of web page.
- <img src= “” alt=””> tag: Always has “alt” property/attribute for image(<img >) tag and give proper value to it, the value must reflect to what image is used for.
- Unique Content: Your site content must be unique and must be for user rather search engine, in current scenario search engine like (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc…) is giving very high importance to unique content.
- Never go for Black hat SEO technique: Hiding content from user, using cloaking technique by create separate web page for user and search engine, increasing keyword density with page content and assuming that all this will help you gain search engine result is thing of PAST now, search engines have overcome all this Black Hat SEO technique by improving their indexer algorithms regularly and start penalizing sites which are using them.
- Optimize images: This is also consider very important for user and search engines as well, the quicker your page load will have very less time for user to move away from you website.
- Go for Responsive Web Design (RWD): As various mobile devices launching in the market and internet is growing rapidly, it is highly recommended to create web pages that are compatible for all the devices, by using “Responsive Web Design” technique you can achieve this and this not only improves Search Engine Optimization as your website will have only “One URL”, “One Content”, “One HTML” but it will Enhance user experience and future growth.
Capacity Web Solutions is a pioneer in the online internet marketing industry. The SEO experts in the company have got tons of years of experience when it comes to search engine optimization services. We offer affordable solutions and help the business owners to get higher profitability on their investment. We offer expert SEO guidelines and our standards have become the general norms in the online marketing industry.
Please Get in Touch with us to Optimize your Website for Search Engines and is compatible with wide range of devices from Desktop to Mobile phones for Enhanced User Experience.