- Create your basic outline or template
- Think about your structure
- Create the menus for navigating your website
- Create your pages by copying your template
- Upload by FTP your webpages
Then when you add a new page, once the initial site is running, you need to
- Create the page
- Modify the menus on every page of your website
- Re-upload the update page
Typo3 manages for you your templates, your menus and your pages so that you can work on the content of your site not on it’s format. Once your template is created by the special script for creating your menus it is easy to use a very simple series of forms to manage your website. It is so simple to use, anyone can use it. No need to know any HTML, no need to understand commands or tags. No need to upload your webpages, since Typo3 is on our servers. A company can take advantage of the fact that Typo3 has a user management directory that can allow or deny certain operations for users or group of users. As such, sales persons can be allowed to modify the sales sections of the website, but refused to modify any other sections of the website.
Similarly when your template is modified, you need to modify every page of your website. Several programs such as FrontPage and Dreamweaver help you in your tasks but you still need to upload your pages every time.
Learn more about Typo3 open source CMS.
Our Typo3 services include
- Typo3 Design templates
- Typo3 Design integration
- Typo3 Module installation
- Client specific custom Typo3 modification and customization
- Adding Content & Managing It For Clients
If you have any requirement in Typo3, please email your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org