Content Management System (CMS)
Content Management System - CMS based website content management system is a web based software application for organizing and facilitating website management through a web browser. A content management system is frequently a web application used for managing websites and web content. It is designed for non-technical users to add or edit content, upload and add images and to manage the website content.WHY CMS BASED WEBSITES?
Anybody with basic word processing skills can easily learn to manage a CMS Driven Website. Via a simple, browser-based interface you will be able to easily add new content in sections and categories, news items, product images, and create an unlimited amount of sections or content pages on your site.
Key Feature of CMS - Content Management System
- Standards template (CSS Driven) compliant.
- Browser based content creation and modification.
- Web based Editor which allows webmasters to edit pages, with features of standard word processors.
- Webmasters can create unlimited sections, categories and sub-categories (nested categories) to organize content.
- Multiple languages support.
- User and Group Management to give various levels of privileges for website administration for reading/creating/editing/publishing content.
- Manage the media items like images in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound activities without human intervention.
- Additional component like news, polls, link directory for enhanced functionality
- Extensive reports to measure content popularity.
- Content caching to optimize server resources.
- Search Engine friendly URL’s for better SEO search engine optimization and ranking on search engines.
- Extensive "Meta Data" support to facilitate complex content classifications and associations.
- Cross website syndication through the use of RSS technology to PULL and PUSH content with partner websites and applications.